Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Civilian Ruiner 2000 when? (Im aware theres already a mod for that)
@MrKote sorry, i meant a tow hitch. IIRC the truck came with one in the previous versions. Nevermind though, its not a big deal anyway.
@MrKote Lovely work. I noticed in the last update the hook was removed. was this intentional?
Also, as a suggestion. Given that the Stock model from Rockstar looks really cool, it would be great if you add the non weaponized 4x4 version of the stock model as an extra. They would look sweet together (im aware theres already a mod of that, but its glitchy as hell)
looks amazing. really polished. it really seems like you guys put a lot of effort into this.
- make all the tunning parts (side 'skirts', different bumpers, exhausts) as vehicle components. so they can spawn in traffic. (keep the horn roof and the grille as tunning parts though).
- the wheels, while they look and fit very well, are low poly and the chrome effect looks cheap (due to being ported from a IV mod I believe), its not a very big deal, nor very noticable, but i personally would prefer the stock wheels for that reason.
- the chassis frame on the rear (the one which connects the rear wheels to the cabin) could use a better texture (looks chopped off near the hook and low poly).
- you can see like some sort of slit inbetween the doors (and some windows) and the rest of the chassis from the interior. not very noticable though.
The rest looks amazing, everything about it. Good job!
also, it would be great if you could add compatibilty with GTA V: Revamped by Van_Zandt
@Alex106 I noticed a tree floating mid air, the location is in Raton Canyon, right besides the train bridge (where you fight Merryweather in Derailed). The exact location is, in the south entry of bridge, (from south to north) second pillar to the left, its right next to it. Hope i made myself clear.
@Dani02 Looks amazing! very well done and polished. What about a Stretch E classic using the Bruiser chassis? shouldnt be too hard to pull off and would look sweet in LS.
@rootcause brilliant work man, looks amazing, looks very polished and well done, seems like you really put your time on it. I really love it
I have got some (minor) UI suggestions:
The UI could be more vanilla looking, for example:
- when the property is on sale, it would be better if the Dinasty 8 'for sale' sign from SP properties is placed somewhere around. The buying pop up would say 'Press <button> to buy this warehouse for $<ammount>' (with no green colors) and a confirm message saying 'press <button> to confirm purchase for $<ammount>', and the white message appears on screen saying 'property purchased /n warehouse', with the blue markers being removed and only leaving the pop up messages (maybe keep the one from computer inside the building), this way it would look exactly like in SP without much work needed.
- SMS texts should appear with a short delay instead of appearing inmediately. And when finishing a job, it would be best if a 'truck delivered' white message appears first and then the sms text, like in GTAO.
Not UI related, but maybe replacing the Youga with the Deludamol Rumpo (it has boxes on the back) or using vehicles where you cant see the cargo space beintg empty
I know im asking for useless details but it would add a lot to the mod IMO.
Looks great! more pics would be great too! (from the rear at least)
@Erth--- Are you around man? people need your magic on the new cars